Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Now on Facebook!

FamilyFirearms
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
United States of America

Now on Facebook!

#1 Post by FamilyFirearms » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm

We just set up a Facebook page with picks of our new gunshow set up and a lot of inventory!
https://www.facebook.com/familyfirearmsandfinishes

Please follow and share!

FamilyFirearms
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
United States of America

Re: Now on Facebook!

#2 Post by FamilyFirearms » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:33 am

Follow us on Facebook for specials or first view of new inventory! We will be posting A LOT of guns soon as we picked up several collections recently!

Kbaumgartner
United States of America

#3 Post by Kbaumgartner » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:20 am

Will be keeping an eye out! Hopel to buy from you soon!

Herr Mario
United States of America

#4 Post by Herr Mario » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:30 pm

....have 5 Mosin Nagants and a few unopened tins and much other ammo to feed them that I am going to part with as my collecting interests are shifting to other firearms...2 M91's...1 91-30...a nice 42 VKT M39,and a unmatching Hungarian M44 with a minty bore....gotta contact you as to how to get them to you to see....I know you are in Oxford but I really dont want to somehow pack all up and do the gunshow routine....how best to do this??? :)

FamilyFirearms
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
United States of America

#5 Post by FamilyFirearms » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:44 pm

Herr Mario wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:30 pm
....have 5 Mosin Nagants and a few unopened tins and much other ammo to feed them that I am going to part with as my collecting interests are shifting to other firearms...2 M91's...1 91-30...a nice 42 VKT M39,and a unmatching Hungarian M44 with a minty bore....gotta contact you as to how to get them to you to see....I know you are in Oxford but I really dont want to somehow pack all up and do the gunshow routine....how best to do this??? :)

I can come to you and you will not have to pack everything up or you can come here to the house.

Herr Mario
United States of America

#6 Post by Herr Mario » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:45 pm

....oh wow!....really?....that'd be great if you came here!....I have been babysitting my grandson most days of the week for the last 2 years (mommy and daddy cant swing daycare $$$ yet ;) )...and it kind of makes it a pain for me to get other things done....I'm in the West Alexandria area east of Eaton-easy to get to....I think you wouldnt be disappointed if you made the trip,and I'd even make you a huge kickass smoked brisket sandwich for a lunch/brunch/whatever if you'd like ;)
.....I dont know what kind of schedule you have but perhaps it'd be easier if you ring me at your convenience and we could go from there if its ok with you...I do have a current C&R
...sent you PM and EMAIL to cover my butt ;) ....I'd appreciate it... :).....though I dont know if the email went thru-got some sort of funky message :/

FamilyFirearms
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
United States of America

#7 Post by FamilyFirearms » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:23 pm

I will PM you my information.

Monday's are our busy day, Tuesday we serve at a recovery program for our church (we deal with the ankle biters of the people attending). Most other days are good as we work out of our house. We are doing the show this weekend but I can call you next week.

Herr Mario
United States of America

#8 Post by Herr Mario » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:50 pm

...that would be great! Thank you! :)

Return to “Family Firearms and Finishes”