Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Glad to be back!

FamilyFirearms
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
United States of America

Glad to be back!

#1 Post by FamilyFirearms » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:22 am

I would like to thank elricfate for hooking a brother up! I would also like to thank him and all the MODS for their tireless efforts of bringing the forum back from the dead as a lot of you are not just customers to us but over the years, valued friends! It would not be uncommon for me to kill a cordless phone battery in conversation with some of you.

For those of you who do not know our company ( the wife and I) we specialize in hand picked C&R guns and accessories. We search auction sites, buy at our gunshows, buy entire collection or single guns to be able to offer our customers items for sale. All guns are inspected for bore and condition, headspace (if we have correct gauges at the time) and we guarantee EVERY gun we sell. If it doesent work properly or if it isn't what I say it is, send it back and we pay return shipping (will post a sticky with details)! We call it suicidal customer service because I am a collector as well and want to treat you as I would want to be treated. We will not sell anything I wouldn't hand my own son, put in my own guns ( crappy ammo) or collect myself. The downside is it is just the wife doing all the books and she orders all ammo and new accessories like magpul mags and such while I do guns, bayonets and accessories. If you contact us, leave a message if phone isn't answered and one of the best ways to contact me is email as I check it several times a day. Sales@ familyfirearmsandfinishes.com or my personal todd@familyfirearmsandfinishes.com
1-513-524-9517 10 am to 7 pm

We do have a website but it isn't updated and just used for contact information for now. We are looking to revamp it sooner or later. Again we will post stickies with info.

Over the last couple years I have not been as active here as I used to be or should have been. There has been a lot changed in my life but I hope I can be a valued member to the forum.

Sorry for the long post, see I like to talk!

Todd

Kevinofborg
United States of America

Re: Glad to be back!

#2 Post by Kevinofborg » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Welcome back Todd. I have (never sold) all of the items I have bought from you ALL are top notch.

Kevin
kevinofborg
TX

Burner
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
United States of America

#3 Post by Burner » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:03 am

SO you have 43 mauser brass????
Aint nothing you cant fix with five gallons of diesel and a match.

FamilyFirearms
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
United States of America

#4 Post by FamilyFirearms » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:16 pm

Burner wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:03 am
SO you have 43 mauser brass????
I purchased some stuff out of an estate and with a rolling block in .43 Spanish, there are some .43 mauser brass, bullets, black powder balls, and other oddball cases and stuff. I also have 12 or so boxes of martini ammo (.455.), 9mm Steyr, 8x60 mauser and others. The wife is the ammo person and is going through it and I will post what I can in the next day or so.

We also picked up a bunch of surplus guns, accessories, several bayonets, knives and I am even clearing out guns that have been here over a decade in the todd pile! Some of the rarer stuff the wife wants on gunbroker but I will try to talk her out of it and post it here first.

joe7170
United States of America

#5 Post by joe7170 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:45 pm

Good to see you back, and know your still around!! You were the folks I bought my first C&R rifles from. Back in the days of those wonderful $250 RC K98's! I can rememebr the pictures on the cardboard with the post it note numbers! :lol:

Return to “Family Firearms and Finishes”