Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
Search found 27 matches
- Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:22 pm
- Forum: General Firearms Topics
- Topic: CMP M1 Garand
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3235
Definitely worth the price. I picked up one of their service grades - it had the new CMP wood on it but the rifle looks like it just came off the production line. Shoots well too but the sight is rather high at zero.
- Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:18 pm
- Forum: Military Bolt Action Rifle General Topics
- Topic: Oh Crap - My Mauser Safety Doesn't Work - Now what do I do?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7326
Informative post; thanks for the walk through!
- Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:59 pm
- Forum: Austrian Rifles
- Topic: Steyr M95 straight pull
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5353
Does it recoil as hard as people say they do? And how much dispersion do you get when it heats up?