Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
Search found 31 matches
- Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:30 pm
- Forum: Japanese and Far East Rifles
- Topic: Bring Back package (Papers, rifle shipping box, 2 rifles)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6150
- Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:52 pm
- Forum: US Rifles
- Topic: M1/M14 marring other riflestocks in your gunsafe?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8679
You sir are a genius
- Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:48 pm
- Forum: Russian and Finnish Rifles
- Topic: WWI original Austrian captured 1915 Izhevsk M91
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2349
Very cool. I have a Tula 91 manufactured in 1898 that looks like it was a Finnish capture. For the price, I don't think you did to bad. Welcome to the "C&R" sickness.