1) 1911 frame and parts kit from Sarco.
2) Ithaca 37 Featherweight 16 gauge.
3) Zastava M70A 9MM Tokarev clone.
4) Norinco 320 9MM "Uzi" clone.
5) 1898 30-40 Krag, mildly sporterized.
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:18 pm
- Forum: Veterans Stories, Range Reports, Hunting Stories
- Topic: End of an era?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 153
That is sad. I marched in the Cherry Parade as a Boy Scout when I was 12: still plenty of the Greatest Generation back then (1984.) I can remember, when I was a small child, WWI veterans in our towns Memorial Day parades (Alanson, Michigan.) Yeah, they were up there in years, but still marched!
- Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:23 pm
- Forum: Bayonets, Knives and Swords
- Topic: Camillus mk2 knife with USMC provenence
- Replies: 7
- Views: 263
That's awesome! I had the honor of serving in 1/7 in the 1990's: The Magnificent 7th has one of the proudest legacies of any Regiment in the entire Corps. Semper Fi!