1) 1911 frame and parts kit from Sarco.
2) Ithaca 37 Featherweight 16 gauge.
3) Zastava M70A 9MM Tokarev clone.
4) Norinco 320 9MM "Uzi" clone.
5) 1898 30-40 Krag, mildly sporterized.
Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:18 pm
- Forum: Veterans Stories, Range Reports, Hunting Stories
- Topic: End of an era?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1868
That is sad. I marched in the Cherry Parade as a Boy Scout when I was 12: still plenty of the Greatest Generation back then (1984.) I can remember, when I was a small child, WWI veterans in our towns Memorial Day parades (Alanson, Michigan.) Yeah, they were up there in years, but still marched!
- Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:23 pm
- Forum: Bayonets, Knives and Swords
- Topic: Camillus mk2 knife with USMC provenence
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2322
That's awesome! I had the honor of serving in 1/7 in the 1990's: The Magnificent 7th has one of the proudest legacies of any Regiment in the entire Corps. Semper Fi!