Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
Search found 32 matches
- Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:25 am
- Forum: Russian and Finnish Rifles
- Topic: 1917 Tula M91 Japanese single shot trainer "restoration"
- Replies: 4
- Views: 378
you did a superb job on it. i have never seen one be fore.
- Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:22 am
- Forum: Japanese and Far East Rifles
- Topic: REPOST - Graf and Sons Recall of 7,7 mm Japanese
- Replies: 1
- Views: 525
thanks for the information. it is great to get the heads up!
i always put my weapon in a range rack at the range with the muzzle up an not down when done shooting, i think that if you did it the other way in rack muzzle down thaye would ask you to leave.