Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
Search found 31 matches
- Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:14 am
- Forum: Russian Pistols
- Topic: Stolen Bulgarian Makarov Returned 10 Years later
- Replies: 4
- Views: 919
Glad to hear you got it back. Very lucky alot are never returned.
- Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:43 am
- Forum: Antique Cartridge and Black Powder Pistols
- Topic: Whitneyville Walker
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1128
I have a Whitneyvill Walker Colt Dragoon reproduction. When I bought it the feed pawl spring was broken. I picked up a new pawl and spring from Dixie Gun Works and fit it to the gun. My issue is that when you pull the hammer back the cylinder spins a little too far. You can spin it back and the cyli...
- Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:05 am
- Forum: Antique Cartridge and Black Powder Rifles
- Topic: Portuguese Kropatschek
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3659
Nice rifle. Do you know of a parts source for these? I picked up one of these a few months back with a bayonet. Only thing wrong with it is the rear site spring is broken. I can't find one anywhere.