Search found 71 matches
- Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:29 am
- Forum: Russian and Finnish Rifles
- Topic: 1891 Mosin Nagant rifle and Privi ammo 800 yards
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5619
Some years ago one of shooting buddies and I went to the local range to fire our Mosin Nagants. Rolf had a new tin of Albanian ammo and I had a box of 20 soft points of some breed from Fleet Farm where I purchased the rifle the week before. Frankly, I was very surprised at the 100 yard groups and fa...
- Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:55 am
- Forum: German Rifles
- Topic: Sad day because of G33/40
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7054
Nice find! And it even has the unique & elusive & spendy front sight hood! It looks like you are going to have a search & rescue mission for parts, but, they are out there. Can't wait until you are done and shooting it.
- Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:44 pm
- Forum: General Gunsmithing
- Topic: How to reduce the trigger pull on a CZ50/70 pistol
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12107
Great post Rob!
- Fri May 25, 2018 9:14 am
- Forum: General Firearms Topics
- Topic: WASP WAIST BULLETS
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5421
I could head down the old Herter's building that now houses a manufacturing facility with my metal detector and sweep the parking lot and see if anyone dropped any.
Since I prefer winter weather to the hot & humid days of summer we get here in Minnesota I am feeling the 2-5 inches of white and fluffy that is supposed to start falling around 11:00 a.m. today will keep the ugly days of summer at bay ... for a while longer. It is difficult playing baseball with sn...
- Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:02 am
- Forum: United States Rifles
- Topic: Questions on my new sporterized 1903
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5842
I, too, have a 1903 that was sporterized. I have not shot it in a couple of years, but, even with my aging eyes the Lyman peep rear and front ventilated sight makes hole where I aim it. It really does shoot well. I have no kids, but, I think my nephew might like it. You have a mighty fine rifle that...