Mwt, that's a beaut, for sure!
Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
Search found 114 matches
- Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:19 pm
- Forum: Spanish/S. American/Central American/Mexican Rifles
- Topic: Added another SA large ring Peruvian 1909
- Replies: 4
- Views: 213
- Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:19 pm
- Forum: French Pistols
- Topic: Anyone here got a French Italian Chamelot service pistol?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 91
Watched a video on them, looked interesting?
- Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:57 pm
- Forum: Military Bolt Action Rifle General Topics
- Topic: 1962 Surplus ad, what to get if you had 35 bucks
- Replies: 25
- Views: 4875
My mother took us to Wisconsin fishing lodge for vacation the year Kennedy was elected and my love of surplus began with ads in Outdoor Life and Field & Stream and Sports Afield magazines ads. A lot of them back then. Never be able to buy them like that again.
- Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:55 pm
- Forum: The Krag
- Topic: Gold 33 stamped on cut down stock
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2516
Try looking up DCM cut down rifles while I don't hold much hope it could be one, maybe you'll gain more knowledge about this symbol modification? Again, Ask over on the Krag Collectors forum?
- Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:26 pm
- Forum: The Krag
- Topic: Help with 1898 Springfield Armoury Krag
- Replies: 5
- Views: 331
The 1898 models were too late for the Spanish America conflict so, probably served during WWI as guard guns? I believe Teddy and the boys were issued model of 1896 carbines? Someone with more knowledge please chime in and refresh my memory, please. Try the Krag Collectors site lots of guy with lots ...
Good to see America is back with thinking Generals again, should of never left the .45ACP IMHO. I've also heard rumors they've un moth balled the M14 for distances over in the sand?