Appear to be strawed, safety, magazine catch, and the trigger along with other internal parts. Much like a few P08s I've seen, Is this normal? Would the Japanese who made rifle stocks two pieced because of lack of materials do this?
Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
Search found 117 matches
- Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:44 am
- Forum: Italian Rifles
- Topic: 2 Carcano's @ Store in Michigan
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2922
A lot of Gander Mountains have close in my area but, wish I could find deal like this, I'd jump at the chance to buy a Carcano or two. Just don't see them around here.
- Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:19 pm
- Forum: Spanish/S. American/Central American/Mexican Rifles
- Topic: Added another SA large ring Peruvian 1909
- Replies: 4
- Views: 222
Mwt, that's a beaut, for sure!
- Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:19 pm
- Forum: French Pistols
- Topic: Anyone here got a French Italian Chamelot service pistol?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 92
Watched a video on them, looked interesting?
- Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:57 pm
- Forum: Military Bolt Action Rifle General Topics
- Topic: 1962 Surplus ad, what to get if you had 35 bucks
- Replies: 25
- Views: 4930
My mother took us to Wisconsin fishing lodge for vacation the year Kennedy was elected and my love of surplus began with ads in Outdoor Life and Field & Stream and Sports Afield magazines ads. A lot of them back then. Never be able to buy them like that again.
- Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:55 pm
- Forum: The Krag
- Topic: Gold 33 stamped on cut down stock
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2536
Try looking up DCM cut down rifles while I don't hold much hope it could be one, maybe you'll gain more knowledge about this symbol modification? Again, Ask over on the Krag Collectors forum?