Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
Search found 63 matches
+1, I like the 1911 long rifles and the 1896/11's more than the K-31s (although I like the K-31's too). My old eyes appreciate the longer sight radius. I have a Private series also (P Marked ). Great rifles! I can't say enough good things about them. My old man eyes like the longer sight radius too...
- Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:15 pm
- Forum: General Firearms Topics
- Topic: 7th Annual Arms Race
- Replies: 41
- Views: 24627
1. 1968 Polish Radom P64... 2.1988 Bulgarin Makarov... 3. 1963 Yugoslavian Zastava M57 Tokarev... 4. 1984 Czechoslovakia CZ-82... 4. Czechoslovakia CZ-50... 5. Yugoslavian M59/66A1 SKS... 6. Pietta 1851 Navy Black Powder 44cal... 2.Harrington & Richardson 20 GA. pump shotguns... 1. Hatfield 410 shot...
I got myself a Yugoslavian M-59/66A1 SKS rifle this weekend, its all matching serial numbers, so fair everything looks great on it, just lots of cosmline... Watch out and take care. Those sks's are addictive. Pretty soon you will be buying blanks and inert grenades to shoot off of the yugo. Then th...
echo1 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:17 pmThis might help. Nice pick up. PAX
Thanks that was a big help, my SKS was made in 1968...
- Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:20 pm
- Forum: Russian and Finnish Rifles
- Topic: 2018 - Mosin Nagant Prices
- Replies: 29
- Views: 4419