Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
Search found 70 matches
- Sun May 19, 2019 3:32 pm
- Forum: SKS Carbines
- Topic: Chinese SKS Type 56 rifle...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 74
After watching the video I order one from Classic Firearms, order it on the 14 and got here Fri 17 took two day too get the cosmoline out and off it. Took it outback and loaded it up with some ammo and it shots great...
- Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:28 am
- Forum: General Off Topic
- Topic: Political correctness?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 1100
Best to fly the stars & bars. Liberal snowflakes are so stupid they think it's a colonial flag :shhh: :shhh: It quickly went from 7 to 9, 11 then finally 13 stars. stars.bars.gif Some WI unit captures see http://www.wisconsinbattleflags.com/units-flags/captured-confederate-flags.php I fly the Star ...
- Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:00 pm
- Forum: Russian Pistols
- Topic: Various Tokarev Models - Info & Disassembly Guides
- Replies: 15
- Views: 11629
I got a Romanian TTC Tokarev very nice gun...
+1, I like the 1911 long rifles and the 1896/11's more than the K-31s (although I like the K-31's too). My old eyes appreciate the longer sight radius. I have a Private series also (P Marked ). Great rifles! I can't say enough good things about them. My old man eyes like the longer sight radius too...
- Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:15 pm
- Forum: General Firearms Topics
- Topic: 7th Annual Arms Race
- Replies: 41
- Views: 29508
1. 1968 Polish Radom P64... 2.1988 Bulgarin Makarov... 3. 1963 Yugoslavian Zastava M57 Tokarev... 4. 1984 Czechoslovakia CZ-82... 4. Czechoslovakia CZ-50... 5. Yugoslavian M59/66A1 SKS... 6. Pietta 1851 Navy Black Powder 44cal... 2.Harrington & Richardson 20 GA. pump shotguns... 1. Hatfield 410 shot...