Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
Search found 26 matches
- Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:53 am
- Forum: Italian Rifles
- Topic: What's the deal with 6.5 Vetterli Rifles?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 165
I've fired PRVI out of both of mine with no ill effect, except for the usual key holing with one (.267 bore), but a friend reloads for me, don't know the specifics but he said the load is about 10% lower than factory PRVI.
- Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:35 pm
- Forum: Antique Cartridge and Black Powder Rifles
- Topic: 1858 Remington Carbine Revolver
- Replies: 3
- Views: 193
after having been frozen, make sure the timing/indexing is dead on, when your arm is past the front of the cylinder, an shaved ball is most unpleasant. :/
- Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:00 am
- Forum: Russian Pistols
- Topic: How to adjust the trigger pull of the 1895 Nagant revolver
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4117
It worked beautifully on mine, and I love that there is NO! alteration of the weapon.
- Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:34 am
- Forum: Books and Literature
- Topic: Alvin C York dissertation, battlefield archaeology
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1241
thank you, looks like a good read.
I've an 80/87 that managed to keep the full length barrel, although the stock was, well, . . . sporterized? As I happen to have an 80/87/15 that has a damaged magazine but a great stock; if I'm ever home long enough I plan on a careful resurrection of the 80/87 to it's pre battle of Adwa glory
- Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:14 pm
- Forum: Spanish/S. American/Central American/Mexican Rifles
- Topic: a few Spanish/Latin American Rifles
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4028
I'd love to come across a nice FR-7, or even an 8, I prefer the 7 as i've a 93 and a 1916